Thursday, June 22, 2017

NEVER SAY THESE WORDS TO YOUR SPOUSE!


1. God Punish You.

2. I will divorce you!

3. Useless Man/ Woman!
4. I blame myself for marrying you!
.
5. You can go to hell!

6. You call yourself a man!

7. I hate you!

8. Can't you be like Mr X or Madam Y?

9. You are ugly, you are a witch!

10. This marriage will not last!

11. I don't think we are meant for each other!


12. Bitch!

13. Prostitute!

14. If you misbehave, I will leave you!

15. I don't love you anymore!

16. I curse the day I met you!

17. You are good for nothing!

18. You are irresponsible!

19. Bastard!

20. Can anything good come out of your Nazareth ?

.

Do not be carried away by your emotional distress..

Learn to speak with wisdom and speak the truth all the time in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wan japa go UK!! What do you even know about UK?

England  Country: England's is a single country within the United Kingdom. Capital: London. Geography: It is located in the southern par...